Financially Stable Miss Malia Needs a Man for Serious Relationship - Latest News on School & Admission in Nigeria | WAEC Current News | JAMB News



Hot: Click Here To See The List Of Schools That Has Released Their 2017 Post-UTME Forms

To Join Our Active Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat, Click HERE

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Financially Stable Miss Malia Needs a Man for Serious Relationship


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE

Hi, I am Malia by name. I am a fashion designer here in Lagos, Nigeria. I am currently looking for a very handsome man for a serious relationship hat could lead to marriage. I am single and financially okay. As a fashion designer I have enough money to take care of the man I love.

I just need a soulmate, a man that will take care of me. I also need a very honest person that will not hurt my feelings. I will be ready to love him, give him money and stay with him forever.

I am available on WhatsApp or Facebook. So, collect my number from the admin and chat with me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by SchoolForum.