’ve Slept with More Than 30 Men, I Can’t Stay a Day Without Having S*x with People I Meet Online – Girl Narrates - Latest News on School & Admission in Nigeria | WAEC Current News | JAMB News



Hot: Click Here To See The List Of Schools That Has Released Their 2017 Post-UTME Forms

To Join Our Active Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat, Click HERE

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

’ve Slept with More Than 30 Men, I Can’t Stay a Day Without Having S*x with People I Meet Online – Girl Narrates


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE

I met a guy through a s*x site last weekend and we fancied each other immediately. We were having s*x less than an hour later. This sort of thing is not unusual for me. In the past five months I have slept with more than 30 men but I know it’s not great.

This guy I found on the site last week looked really hot and the talk was very flirty. We did some sexting then agreed to meet. He lives an hour away from me and we arranged to meet halfway between. He must be in his thirties.

We had a quick coffee in a hotel then got a room there. The s*x was good but he could not get away quickly enough afterwards. I was not too bothered. I have become reliant on s*x and I can’t go a day without it. I sleep around a lot and I always pick up a guy when I go out with my mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by SchoolForum.