“I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS ON MY PERI0D, WHEN MY BOYFRIEND WAS SUCK!NG ME, HELP(ADVICE NEEDED) - Latest News on School & Admission in Nigeria | WAEC Current News | JAMB News



Hot: Click Here To See The List Of Schools That Has Released Their 2017 Post-UTME Forms

To Join Our Active Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat, Click HERE

Thursday, October 5, 2017

“I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS ON MY PERI0D, WHEN MY BOYFRIEND WAS SUCK!NG ME, HELP(ADVICE NEEDED)


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE





Hello, please I need your followers advice cux am about losing my 2years relationship.


I went to visit my boyfriend yesterday after work. So we were making love at midnight meanwhile the light was off, cux he usually switched off the light. So after the whole thing he went to the bathroom to refreshing up only for him to rush out with blood all over his lips.  



 OMG, I was actually on my mensurat!0n when he was suck!ng me (we do have foreplay a lot) though I wasn’t expecting it then, it came out earlier and I wasn’t having any sign of it. I don’t know what to tell my boyfriend cux he slapped me saying I intentionally let him suck me while I was on my peri0d but its not true. I have been trying to call him cux I left with anger this morning. He isn’t picking my calls or returning my messages, I can’t concentrate at work. 
Please help me, I really want to let him know how sorry I’m, I don’t wanna lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by SchoolForum.