SEE THE ENDTIME CHURCH WHERE MEMBERS DRINK BEER TO CAST OUT DEMONS. (PHOTOS) - Latest News on School & Admission in Nigeria | WAEC Current News | JAMB News



Hot: Click Here To See The List Of Schools That Has Released Their 2017 Post-UTME Forms

To Join Our Active Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat, Click HERE

Saturday, April 15, 2017

SEE THE ENDTIME CHURCH WHERE MEMBERS DRINK BEER TO CAST OUT DEMONS. (PHOTOS)


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE




News making waves this weekend has revealed that there’s a church in Congo known as Louzolo Amour, where they use beer to cast our demons out of their members.

Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo founded the church, and he has proclaimed himself as god, claims to be invisible. Though the founder is dead, but church members claim he is represented one earth by their current leader, Charles Mikoungui Loundou.
The church believes beer can be used to cleanse evil spirits.

The members call this mixture of beer and faith, “biéramicine”.
Services which lasts up to 9 hours are dedicated to the healing of souls and bodies with sips of beer and praise. People come from all walks of life mainly to seek an immediate solution to all their evils.

“I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better. I believe beer can heal, if you drink it with faith”a believer, Kondi Jean- Jacques, told African news.









No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by SchoolForum.