Stop Asking Where Your Wife Is And Just F*ck Me That Was All I Could Think About Has He Fingerd Me (18+ Story) - Latest News on School & Admission in Nigeria | WAEC Current News | JAMB News



Hot: Click Here To See The List Of Schools That Has Released Their 2017 Post-UTME Forms

To Join Our Active Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat, Click HERE

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Stop Asking Where Your Wife Is And Just F*ck Me That Was All I Could Think About Has He Fingerd Me (18+ Story)


ADVERT POST-TOP

ADVERT POST MIDDLE


I left the remote buried deep inside me as I rode my orgasms. After it had subsided, I removed the remote and brought it to my lips, licking my p*ssy juice off it. My eyes were tightly shut closed all this while. I was in a world all of my own, imagining guys, several of them doing things to me. I calmed down after some minutes and opened my eyes, finally sated. I blinked, blinked again, then quickly started up, trying to get up from the couch, looking for my discarded clothing. I’m in such a mess, caught pants down f**king the remote control in my aunt’s house by my aunt’s husband who was supposed to be off-shore on an oil rig! He was leaning against the door (which was supposed to be locked, oh forgot he has his own house key!), his bag on the floor beside him, a wicked smile on his face and a hell of a turgid cock in his hands!
‘’wel wel come sir’’ I stuttered, hurriedly trying to get my legs into my jeans but failing woefully. If I was a white woman, I would be all red with embarrassment. He continued smiling and walked over to me. I’m still standing by the couch, in a daze but unable to move. He didn’t say a word as he pushed me back on the couch. I made struggling motions to stand up but I couldn’t as he is a well-built tall guy and all muscular. That smile was still plastered on his face as he straddled my waist, placing each knee to the side of my body on the couch making sure I was tightly locked in. I could only struggle feebly in that position.

No comments:

Post a Comment


offeroffer
Do You Love The Current Design Of This Blog? We Can Set Up Same Design For You At An Affordable Price.

Click Here Now To Get Started!


HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | PRIVACY POLICY
DISCLAIMER

Copyright © 2017. Powered by SchoolForum.